News

Guild Calendar and Game Updates

Hello Elders,

At the end of this note is an updated calendar for guild conquest. Both factions are set to Alderaan this week at the special recommendation and request of certain members. Congratulations to all who participated last week. We scored 9th place on the board! I enjoy conquest for the social aspects, for the rewards, and because it makes me do a variety of in game activities that I might now other wise do. I look forward to the changes to conquest early next year. I remain hopeful that the Star Fortresses will be added to conquest as well!

This is always my source calendar for the graph below: SWTOR Calendar.

Bioware published the new patch notes today: Patch Notes 5.5

This is the schedule of autumn updates from Bioware:

October 10, 2017 – Game Update 5.5 – United Forces Foundation – in addition to a variety of Quality of Life (QoL) improvements, this update includes the underlying foundational structural changes needed to support United Forces.

October 24, 2017 – United Forces Formation – on this day, the game will be unavailable for an extended time as we’ll be setting up the formation of the campaign, replacing existing hardware and software with all the new Game Servers and supporting components. It will also include additional changes needed to support the deployment of the United Forces update.

November 8, 2017 – United Forces Update is rolled out and everyone moves to five new servers with new names as follows: Two servers in North America and three servers in Europe – one each of English, French, and German. You can expect extended downtime as we make the final improvements to the Server environments. Check the blog and FAQs to discover our new Server names.

November 28, 2017 – Game Update 5.6 – A Traitor Among the Chiss becomes available and includes something new for everyone!

May the Force be with you!

~Celsfalia

Date

Special Events

Conquest Event

EoR Conquest

EoS Conquest

October 10-16

Patch 5.5

The Balance of Power

Alderaan

Alderaan

October 17-23

Rakghoul Resurgence: Alderaan

Rakghoul Resurgence: Alderaan

Alderaan

Alderaan

October 24-30

- - -

The Dread War

Oricon

Section X

October 31-November 6

Bounty Contract Week 

Death Mark

Nar Shaddaa

Nar Shaddaa

November 7-13

Revenge of the Revanites

Yavin 4

Yavin 4

November 14-20

Relics of the Gree

Relics of the Gree

Ilum

Ilum

November 21-27

The Balance of Power

Makeb

Alderaan

Nov. 28-December 4

Rakghoul Resurgence: Tatooine

Rakghoul Resurgence: Tatooine

Tatooine

Tatooine

Celsfalia (Sage-Telekinetics DPS), Celiallia (Operative-Lethality DPS)
About Elders of the Republic
We are a mostly social guild of older SWTOR gamers. Our members range in age from their early 40's to mid seventies. We have weekly scheduled operations and Warzones, and run Flaspoints and group content periodically throughout the week. Patient, friendly, and fun! Sister guild? Elders of the Sith! To join the guild ask a member. Search for Who "Elders" in the social tab or send an in-game message to Celsfalia. Please be 40+ to apply.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em