Just wanted to give some tips on very easy way to make credits. Bounty Hunter Week allows you to make approx 105K - 130K for each toon (less than 15 mins of work) per day for 7 days. I've done this on & off for a couple of years now. Its a great way to make several mil credits for a week and then enjoy the rest of the month not worrying about credits.
Amount of Credits earned:
- 7k quest reward
- 19k quest reward
- 75-100k Bounty Hunter Contract sold on GTN (quest reward)
- ~1k lock box (quest reward)
- 1.5k vendoring reputation tokens
minimum 105k and up to 130K credits for less than 15 minutes for each toon
Here are some tips to do the quests as quickly as possible (will need legacy perks for quick travel):
- Always choose the Coruscant quest.
- Use Legacy Priority Travel: Capital World
- Talk to Tan Daral
- Quick Travel to Black Sun Sector
- Mount up & travel to the Black Sun Cantina (& complete quest)
- Quick Travel to closest location near boss (& kill boss)
- Quick Travel to Senate Plaza (& talk to Tam Daral)
- Use Fleet pass to travel back to Cartel Bazaar.
(My first toon this morning took 9 minutes)
I have 7 x level 65 toons. Yesterday I took 1.5 hours and did the quest on each toon. Sold the Bounty Hunter Contracts for 88K each. So for yesterday, I made approx 84k (after gtn cut) x 7... about 588K. and 203K for other quest rewards. My total yesterday was 790K credits for 1.5 hours.
Hope this helps someone that is looking for a really easy way to make some credits.